To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Beginning Of Clairvoyance And More


Last year Chris, my husband, and I went to Portsmouth, NH so that I could go to the Whole Health Expo on Sunday. He decided not to go to the Expo itself (which was fine with me 'cause I can play by myself just fine, thank you very much).

Now for what happened to me at the Expo. I'll not beat around the bush because I would never make up what I'm about to write, nor do I have any reason for exaggeration. Here goes... At least two major things happened that I was NOT expecting in any way, shape or form. I was mainly going to the Expo to see a gal I was thinking about going to for a past life regression. Plus, for all of $10 I got to take classes all day.

I'll start with my workshop given by Sue Singleton of The Way To Balance. Sue is a "medical intuitive." I had no idea what to expect. Her talk simply looked interesting. What she had to say was fascinating. I began to see something around her. I had never seen anything like this before. I was in the front row of a packed room. I took my glasses off to look and check if they were dirty or something. No. I looked up at the lights to see if that was the reason. Nope. I looked sneakily at the folks in my row to see if they were acting weird about what they saw. No. I squinted, stopped squinting, squinted again...the same. It didn't go away. In fact, even if I turned my head away, it came back and became more intense immediately. About 3/4 into the hour Sue opened up the discussion for questions and answers. Several asked good questions. I was too fearful/shy to say anything about what I was seeing. Then a guy several rows back said, "Um...I'm not sure if anyone is seeing..." I swung around hard, flabbergasted. He proceeded to tell what "I," too was seeing. A yellow/golden light all around Sue. I watched it as it rose to about 1 foot above her head. For me, it originally began smallish (about 2" high around her) and as white, but quickly grew to be larger and turned golden as it did so. She was in back of a podium (not all speakers used the podium, but she did). When he finished I chimed in, "And not only that, there's someone next to you, too! A bit smaller than you and a bit behind your right shoulder." Sue chuckled and just as she was saying that her spirit guides...mind you, guides, not guide...I then saw more of them! Several appeared by her left shoulder. And then, and I can't even believe that I'm saying this...some more wrapped around the front of the podium, as if they were kneeling. Sue continued, "They know I need protection because I'm exposed to the good and the not so good. They travel with me." She asked who else saw them and only about a couple of over 50 folks raised their hands. She said sometimes folks who have never seen an aura see her's their first time. I said, "Well, that would be me!" Geez oh peets!
Actually, the guy who first spoke up never said he saw guides, per se...only me...he only saw the light (aura) apparently. Then at the end of the session, Sue did a mini-meditation/healing...during which I began to feel pain in my right hand and my left eye. I asked her at the end why this was so? She said some people feel pain during such healings when they have blockage in those areas. Hmmm.

Now let's back up for the second amazing thing that happened at the Expo. I had just arrived. The doors had opened and vendors were still setting up somewhat. The workshops wouldn't start 'til 10 am so I had about 30 minutes to look around. An announcement over the loudspeaker said a prayer circle was forming and all were invited. I thought to myself...well, I don't know anyone and I'll just look around instead. But as things sometimes go, I accidentally (no such thing as accidental!) wandered into the place the circle was happening. I decided, "What the heck," and joined them. A guy was on my right, about 25-30 years old and a taller woman about 60-ish was on my left. The circle was being led by a 10th generation or so Cherokee man. He instructed us to hold hands. I felt nothing when I took the man's hand with my right hand. When I initially held hands with the woman, she didn't like the grip and changed it. At that exact time, I began to feel intense tingling up my arm. Kind of like when a sleeping hand or foot comes alive again, except my hand hadn't been sleeping or numb. I was dumbfounded. The feeling continued until the end, when we broke hands away from each other. I watched as the woman, who turned out to be a vendor, went back to her booth. To this day I have no idea what she was selling. In fact, other than short, grey hair, I couldn't tell you what she looked like. Odd, eh? I would better be able to describe the guy that was to my right. Anyways, I went up to her and shyly told her what I had felt. She calmly smiled and said, "Of course, I'm a channeler." Hoo boy...


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny
    This is a way late comment, but I had to say how awesome is that? I was blown away by seeing the aura and guides. I have yet to see guides but can pick up certain auras. I think there is something about these gifts presenting themselves to us as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ed,
    Thanks for reading my post. I so agree...it's neat when gifts are given, no matter what the age. And it's wonderful to know that there's no such thing as being too old to receive them!

    ReplyDelete