To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 4

Third life: A sad, seemingly wasted life. Only my mother who was my Ma in the present lifetime was there. I at first thought I was in South America, but no...it was Central America...the land "in between." I was 8 years old. It was long, long ago. I was either Mayan or Aztec (my inner gut says Mayan). There were high priests who were corrupt and very rich. They had storehouses of food, and yet the people were suffering due to a drought that caused the crops to fail. The priest wore really HEAVY looking masks: silver or some metal encrusted with huge turquoise and some sort of red stone. They made up some of their religion in order to keep order among the people. Not all of it was bogus but much was. It was all about power. I had no friends. There was no time to have friends because my mother had me work from morning to night. We were starving. They had killed my father and we had nothing. In order to bring rain to the area, the priests decided to sacrifice a child. Many people were sacrificed there over the years and so such memories will show up in past lives of many people now. My mother knew I could "see things" and "knew things" psychically. My mother made a deal with the priests to give me to them for sacrifice. They said she would be helping all the people if she did and she believed them. They said they'd give her food from their storehouses. I jumped ahead in the regression and found myself buried alive. I could feel the dirt being shoveled over my body. I tasted the dirt in my mouth. They buried a live snake with me. They buried me with little statues or figures made out of the red stone. I did not suffer because I did not fight my destiny. I was not happy in this life anyways. There was no place to escape to; no one who would take me in. If I learned anything from this it's that if you don't struggle or fight death, it will not be painful. I watched when I died that the snake stayed alive. This was interesting to me. Trish, the past life regression therapist, asked who was the God of those people? I said phonetically, "qu" or "que". It turned out to be Quetzecoatl. I may have been Aztec in the 1400-1500's in central Mexico or lived MUCH earlier as a Mayan in what's now Guatemala.

From
Wikipedia: Quetzalcoatl [ketsalˈkoːaːtɬ] in Nahuatl) is a Aztec sky and creator god. The name is a combination of quetzalli, a brightly colored Mesoamerican bird, and coatl, meaning serpent. The name was also taken on by various ancient leaders. Due to their cyclical view of time and the tendency of leaders to revise histories to support their rule, many events and attributes attributed to Quetzalcoatl are exceedingly difficult to separate from the political leaders that took this name on themselves.[1] Quetzalcoatl is often referred to as The Feathered Serpent and was connected to the planet Venus. He was also the patron god of the Aztec priesthood, of learning and knowledge.[2] Today Quetzalcoatl is arguably the best known Aztec deity, and is often thought to have been the principal Aztec god. However, Quetzalcoatl was one of several important gods in the Aztec pantheon along with the gods Tlaloc, Tezcatlipoca and Huitzilopochtli.

From ReligionFacts: Another important Mayan god was Kukulcán, the Feathered Serpent, who appears on many temples and was later adopted by the Toltecs and Aztecs as Quetzalcoatl.

The above information must have been the reason they buried me with a snake. And then there's that whole association I have now with birds...

I learned that my mother had not learned to stop trusting the priests even in my present lifetime. That lesson is for her to figure out, not me. I also learned to forgive my mother. Starving people don't act in their right mind. She was too exhausted and famished to have room to love me and I now understand this. So I guess this life wasn't so wasted after all.

After the 4-hour past life regression session I was exhausted. It felt as if my head had been hit over and over with a sledgehammer. During the regression Trish gave me a tool to relieve my head should I get any more migraines or headaches. I now have a flap in my head that I can open when I need to let off steam and pressure. Time will tell if I'll be plagued by migraines in the future, but knowing I was not only shot in the head once in a life and hit my head hard enough to kill me in another...well, let's just say I have a fighting chance to beat this. I still think my intense fear of deep, dark ocean water was in yet another lifetime, but these three past lives were most pertinent to me now.

Trish did not try to sell me her services. She instead said that I'm on the path that will lead to yet more answers. I MUST learn to meditate and do it regularly. I am to pay attention to my dreams and write them down. I will know who to share my gift with, who to study with and who not to. She said it was not common to have seen, with my eyes wide open, the spirits I saw around the medical intuitive. An aura is one thing, but seeing the spirits is another. She said people pray lifetimes to see what I saw. Plus, the Hungarian lady passed her blood to me and I am very psychic. It is in my history. She said my third eye is now open and if I want I could go the Shaman route. Geez, I had never even considered Shamanism before. I am to be careful because not all spirits are kind. Chris needs to continue to protect me, especially now. Jenna, my good friend, is to protect me, too. When my eyes change color (more on this in a future post) it is because a spirit is trying to speak through me. I can either choose to pay attention to it or not. It is my free-will choice. But if I do not let it out, then I will continue to get headaches. I can study slowly and not rush things...it is my choice. She said I'm a good candidate to see "between lives" when I'm ready.

End Note (or perhaps it should be called a "Beginning Note!"): I have NOT had another migraine episode since my past life regression that took place last year. I'm grateful I listened to my "hunch" that a past life regression would cure me of migraines.

No comments:

Post a Comment