To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rhinebeck '08 Spirit

I'm a fiber artist who writes and teaches about spinning, natural dyeing, and knitting. Last October I taught at the New York Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY. What I'm about to relay is a "first" for me, since prior to this incident I had never experienced a spirit showing up in my classroom! Well, not at least knowingly!

I was teaching my "Spinning Thick, Medium, and Thin" workshop. Our classroom was located at the end of a big warehouse-type building that had temporary cloth dividers between the workshop "rooms." Being on the end, we had a large picture window which gave ample natural lighting. I mention this because our room was not dim nor dark.

The workshop was filled with nice folks, some of whom I had taught previously. One gal, Julie, I had met the year (or maybe two?) before at a NYC bookstore event where the Yarn Harlot spoke. About half way through the class, Julie came up to the front of the room to either ask and/or show me something. I turned to her and right next to her left shoulder was an orange spirit in full-body, tho' no facial details were clear. This spirit was not of an "ethereal" type...it was dense and vibrantly orange. I know I slightly gasped and telepathically said, "Oh! You can't come now; I'm teaching." Then it disappeared.

Later that evening I relayed the siting to Chris and said I was sorry I was so abrupt as I spoke to the spirit. But let's face it, I was shocked that a spirit showed itself in the classroom. Next time this happens I hope I'll remain calm and simply ask it to come back later.

I got the sense that the orange spirit was one of Julie's Spirit Guides/Angels. It definitely felt "good" and "happy." I've not told Julie that this happened, but perhaps it might be interesting to have her read this post, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment