To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tubing Down The Apple River

Another time, earlier in my life, it was either the Hungarian Lady or another Angel/Guide who helped me avoid disaster. I was a kid of about 9 or 10 when I was visiting my relatives in St. Paul, MN. An older cousin and her husband took me and a cousin of my same age on an outing to ride inner tubes down the Apple River in Wisconsin. Why my mother let me go is beyond me because I could not swim then, nor can I now. I wore no life jacket and no one thought anything about this, including me. Most of the day was actually quite nice if I remember correctly. Then, near the end of the river came a rapids filled with stones of all sizes, ending with a falls. I traveled the rapids and went down the falls once with no incident, finding it fun. I couldn't find my cousins and decided to head to the side, walk up to the start of the rapids and go down again. NOT a good idea. Somewhere in the middle of the stretch of rapids, I fell off the inner tube. It wasn't until then that I realized I would drown if I went down the falls. I tried to hold on to the bigger of the rocks, screaming and crying that I couldn't swim. No one seemed to hear me at all until a man (a shapeshifted Hungarian Lady or another of my Angels/Guides) literally walked back through the rapids (impossible!!!), lifted me up, and carried me to the grassy side. My legs were bleeding from rock scrapes and I was crying hard. The man put me down and next thing I knew he was gone. He didn't say anything to me before he disappeared. I searched for my cousins, who were in distress because my cousin's husband lost his wedding ring as he went down the falls. Another cousin had fallen off her tube as she went down the falls and noted how deep the water was. I told them what had happened to me, blood dripping down my legs. We went to try to find the man to thank him, but he was no where to be found. Besides my memories of the event and the scars still noticeable on my legs, I have my life because of this Angel/Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment