To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Archangel Gabriel; Two More Guidance Dreams

As a child who grew up Catholic and went to a Catholic grade school, an all girls Catholic high school, and even a Jesuit University, Archangels were not unfamiliar Angels to me. However, as an adult, it was through the books of Sonia Choquette and the Oracle cards of Doreen Virtue, that I've felt personally closer to Archangels than ever before. I've not even begun to read the many books by Doreen and other Angel authors, but I know I have lots more Archangel "study" ahead of me.

In the meantime, I just want to put in writing that it's the Archangel Gabriel who I pray to for guidance as I continue with the editing phases of my fiber arts book, "Spinning Around," Schoolhouse Press, which will go to print before '09 is out. Yes, whenever I feel anxiety or dismay over the ups and downs of writing and editing, it's good Archangel Gabriel who comes to my rescue and gives me peace of mind.

Ms. Virtue wrote in her, "Guidebook for the Archangel Oracle Cards," "Working with Archangel Gabriel: As the messenger Angel, Gabriel loves to help writers and journalists deliver healing messages. Like a loving coach, she'll urge you to delegate your time and energy towards writing. Gabriel can also open doors that allow for publication of your articles and books, if you'll ask for her assistance. Most of all, she'll help you enjoy writing."

Hiccup.

In the past post, Dreams Of Guidance, "phrase focusing" was explained, and in the past post, Patti Frankel ~ Dreamworker, Poet, Artist; Another Guidance Dream, "phrase focusing" was put to use. Here's the phrase I wrote and repeated in my head a few times prior to sleeping: Our future financially and job-wise. I'm continuing to get more dreams that are addressing this phrase.

Dream #1 ~ 6/18/09 (note: all dreams are dated the morning after I dreamed them)
This was a vivid dream but on the "choppy" side; in bits and pieces. I was working a "Mary Kay-type" party (again with the Mary Kay theme...geesh!) and hating every minute of it. Luanne, one of the Tarot readers I had met at the now-closed shop, "Kindred Spirits," was at the party but acting embarrassed that I was doing such a job. I was half-heartedly trying to sell all sorts of stuff set out on the tables around us. I walked over to Luanne's table holding two HUGE tubes of tanning lotion, rolling my eyes as I did so (not good for sales, eh?). Luanne said in a bored and loathing manner, "Well, I do need to buy something for my daughter. Do you think she'll like these lotions?" End of dream.

Dream #2 ~ 6/18/09
This second dream was much more vivid and detailed than the first. I applied to be a chef and got a call from a would-be employer. Please note that in my daily life now, I'm not much of a cook, and have just recently started to get excited by baking muffins, scones, etc... The woman employer had a HEAVY Scottish accent and went by the name of McClara McTavish. She began by saying the job would require me to room with folks in a small town in Missouri. I told McClara that I was married and I wouldn't need to be rooming with anyone but my husband. She asked what my husband did as a living? I told her he was a musician. She said that we could have a "fine" commuter marriage. Knowing that I had no intention of having a commuter marriage of any kind and feeling we could "get around it", " I asked her to continue to tell me about the job. She sheepishly said the job was to be a chef for a very wealthy family AND that there would be childcare duties involved, as well. In my head I thought of how my own Ma had done childcare in her 70's and thought, "No way!" Ms. McTavish said she had to leave the phone for a bit...and the "bit" seemed like an exorbitant amount of time. I kept saying over and over, "Ms. McTavish! Ms. McTavish!" I realized in my heart that I should never have gone for the job in the first place. End of dream.

Boy, were these two bad-job warning dreams or what?!!! I'd best listen to my heart before finding myself in any situation remotely like such jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment