To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Son Can See Earthbound Spirits; Truth Tingles

As mentioned in the last post, my oldest son, David, was here visiting with us from NYC. The duo recording that he and Chris collaborated on is going to be a masterpiece. No doubt about it. Don't mean to be cocky about this. It's just a fact, that's all.

During a quiet moment David said to me something like, "Mama, do you remember how I told you that when I was about 5 a ghost was sitting in a chair in my bedroom?" No, I didn't remember at all!! He went on to describe that incident and several more that occurred right through high school and beyond. I asked David to write it all down once he got home. From what I can tell, it sounds like Dave saw earthbound spirits. They weren't friendly and gave him a not-nice feeling. I asked him if he could literally see facial features? He could. This is very interesting to me since I don't see earthbound ghosts, but instead see crossed-over spirits (see past post,The Beginning Of Clairvoyance And More ...in fact, please go back to many of the May '09 posts for more examples.). I'll be happy to share David's experiences if and when he gives the A-OK.

I asked David why he didn't tell me these incidences earlier? He said, "Would you have believed me years ago?" He's got a point. Sadly enough, I'm not sure I would have.

Hiccup.

It's been for several months now that I have been experiencing a jolt of what feels like electricity, especially when I encounter "truth" during a Tarot reading. Quite literally, strong tingles zoom up my spinal column, as if reaffirming that something is correct. This is not an unpleasant feeling at all. And it's most welcome because I'm guessing it's my Higher Self letting me know truth from untruth. Nice, and very helpful.

From the Free Dictionary:
kun·da·li·ni (knd-ln)
n. Hinduism
Energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine until it is activated, as by the practice of yoga, and channeled upward through the chakras in the process of spiritual perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment