To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ravenstar's Spiritual Awakening

A comment was left on Witnessing Alexander's Healing that I feel is so important and interesting that it needed to be copied and put into its own post. Here 'tis:

Dear Jenny,

It is said life is a treasury of discovery and excitement and your posts definitely indicate this. Your enthusiasm and curiosity has endowed you with SPIRIT. Alex was truly blessed this day and I'm sure your presence had something to do with it.

Believe it or not, we've known each other now for over 2 years. I can't believe the leaps and bounds you've made since this time. I remember both of us scrambling to discover the possible causes of your migraines. We hunted high and low and look at where you are now.

In an email I sent last night, I spoke of my first sensation of experiencing the healing touch with my son's broken ankle. After sending the email, I remembered this wasn't truly my first initiation to hands on healing.

The first was after my brother passed from a diabetic coma. Two years later, I found myself sitting in front of a psychic named Manny Two Feathers. He told me my brother's spirit had fused with mine and I would be guided to 4 different modes of healing. Of course I was amazed and a little doubtful. Was this reading authentic?

I guess Spirit needed another way to convince me. And so, in the hospital there I was with my son who had fallen a full flight of stairs and broken his ankle. The admittance officer assured me the ankle would need surgery. It was swollen beyond measure.

As we awaited the doctor to visit, an immense light shone behind me and poured through my body. This light then directed its energy with laser like precision from my solar plexus to Tim's ankle. It lasted maybe 5 seconds and then it was gone. 5 minutes later, Tim was taken to the x-ray room.

When the x-rays were taken, no sign of a break in the bone could be seen. My son was 15 at the time, young and very active. The doctor was amazed at the results and decided to put a cast on Tim's leg (after the swelling had gone down) as a precaution to protect the growth plate in his ankle.

Needless to say I heard the call. In the fall of that year, I took my Reiki I and II. Also, through the years that followed, I received my Teacher's Degree in Reiki and also learned massage, therapeutic touch and Touch for Health. There were the 4 Manny had spoken of.

These 4 modes of healing have been instrumental in helping others as well as myself. It is a vehicle of personal and spiritual growth.

I once said to you, "Jenny, you are healer". The world needs you and your gifts.

Love ravenstar

No comments:

Post a Comment