To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Angel Intervention; Part Two

The second time an Angel saved my life as a teen is also car related (see Angel Intervention; Part One). I was doing some freelance photography work, taking pics of individuals and families at their homes. On one weekend, I had to travel very early to a town in Michigan that I was not familiar with and that was quite far away from where I lived. I've never been a strong and confident driver at the best of times but I proceeded as planned, nonetheless.

The country highway I found myself on was devoid of all traffic, quite monotonous; seemingly endless. Thankfully, it was not a winding road but quite straight. It's important to note that chances are good I didn't get to bed early enough the night prior, as I should have. At some point I was sleeping with my eyes open whilst driving...like in a trance. When I've told Chris this story, he's never surprised by this because he says I'm the only person he knows that can sleep anywhere, eyes opened or closed, standing up, sitting down, etc. A car, with an Angel in it, came up next to me and beeped. The beep shocked me to become awake. I was going very, very fast...maybe 85 or 90. I slowed down immediately and waved to the male Angel to let him know I was alright again. He sped off and disappeared from sight. I don't believe I saw another car until I got into the small town where my client was.

How do I know an Angel saved me? It's just one of those things that I know and have no doubt about.

1 comment:

  1. A drug and alcoholism intervention is an attempt by family members and friends to help a chemically dependent person get help for his or her addiction.

    ReplyDelete