To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

David's Spirit Visitors

My oldest son, David (now 29), relayed to me some of his paranormal experiences when he was visiting us a few weeks ago. As he talked, I tapped out what he wrote. David's given me permission to print these tappings below:

1. The most recent experience is the “tap on the shoulder.” This has happened more than once…a lot of times actually. It’s a one-two tap, usually on the right shoulder. This occurs when I’m sleeping. Whether I wake up or not for it, I’m not sure. But I’m aware of it and it’s the “same” tap…no variations. It’s not a hard tap. I’m not scared by it. Sometimes I think it’s there to wake me up. I don’t know who it is.

2. The experience that happened the farthest back was when we lived at Bennington College in Vermont. That particular experience was when I was little (early '80s). As usual my mom tucked me into bed and left the room. I know I wasn’t sleeping when the following happened. There was a being in the chair, human-like, looking at me. It was sitting in a chair in my room that was kitty-corner to my bed. I could see the face but it was very dark (so was the room). I remember the eyes being very human-like. It felt like a man as opposed to a woman. Had to be a man that wasn’t alive anymore. It was wearing something, but I can’t remember the details. It didn’t say anything to me and was very still. I don’t think I yelled out for my mom at that time. I was very scared and didn’t know what to do. I turned away from the being and went to bed. Perhaps the man was mean, but I didn’t feel really threatened.

3. We were living in Kendrick at Simon's Rock College and Aunt Patty was over. I was in my parent’s bedroom sleeping on the floor because Aunt Patty was in my room. I looked up into the hallway and something was floating in the air, suspended and fluctuating at an angle. I don’t think I was sleeping. It was masculine and looked like a human. It was pretty solid but I don’t remember details.

4. We were living in Toronto, Canada and it was probably after one of my violin performances. I was by a bakery near the Ford Center. When I went in, there was at least one being (human-like but not really human). There were other people in the bakery, but this being didn’t belong there. I got scared at what I was looking at. I remember thinking, “I need to get out of here.”

Thank you, David, for allowing me to share these important experiences with others.

Have YOU had any paranormal experiences that you'd like to share with others on this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment