To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Healing An Elbow That Plays Tennis

Chris has been playing a lot of tennis these days. This is wonderful and healthy for many reasons. The tennis sessions are also not so good in that he keeps aggravating his racket-holding elbow. Diagnosis - tendinitis. A friend of his (actually the jazz poet he plays tennis with) is a homeopathic doctor: Dr. Namaya. Chris was given a homeopathic remedy that helped a lot and he bought a topical homeopathic remedy, Traumeel, that works really well, too...for awhile. But Chris keeps playing tennis, which although fabulous in most respects, keeps bringing back the elbow pain.

Enter wife/spider/spiritual healer thanks to Archangel Raphael and Archangel Ariel, who I ask for healing and guidance from regularly. What I've been doing of late is a combo of Reiki and Echo Bodine healing techniques. Please see past posts: Summer Solstice; Reiki I Initiation, and Inner Child. Also, A Medical Intuitive Reading With Sue Singleton, describes how at least 100 of my past lives were spent as a healer.

Like Echo, I generally use hankies between my hands and the body being worked on. I did just that for the first session that I worked on Chris' elbow and more. Chris reported complete elbow recovery after that session...until he played tennis again.

Last night, right before we were about to sleep, I asked how Chris how his elbow was? He said it's "not bad" but there is pain. The elbow that hurt was on the opposite side of his body from where I was. I could have crawled over him but this confuses our cat, Chloe and heaven forbid we confuse the cat. I thought I'd try some "distance healing"...or maybe it's called another thing (not-so-far-distance-healing? lol!) in that I put my hand (no hankies) on Chris' healthy elbow, asking that healing go to the elbow that was injured. After just a few minutes, my hand tingled and was definitely emitting heat. I asked Chris, "What do you feel?" He said, "My hurt elbow is pulsating!" Now please keep in mind, this is the elbow I wasn't touching! We both began to fall asleep and eventually I'm sure I simply rolled over and called it a night.

Chris left early this morning for work so I have yet to ask him how his elbow feels. Will find out tonight and report here: I asked Chris when he came home last night and he said his elbow was far less "tender."

1 comment: