To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ravenstar's Thoughts On My Reading

In my last post I relayed a psychic reading that was done for me by Tina Zion. Friend and teacher, Ravenstar, wrote the following to me when I initially wrote to her about the reading. What Ravenstar wrote was so beautiful, I wanted to share it with you. I had written: "Tina said I had "Mr. Magoo" glasses on, and was squinting, as I tried to hard to move faster spiritually. She said I didn't need to try so hard...it was coming."

Ravenstar wrote back: This is so true. Just like spinning, Spirituality is woven with invisible threads and yarns and on a much larger loom than you can imagine. There is a higher dimension, a higher plan and perhaps a greater purpose than you know. Spirituality isn't hard at all....in fact it's so simple we just can't grasp it! And why, cause it's always there, always been there. Sri Ramana Maharshi said "There is no reaching the Self. If Self were to be reached, it would mean that the Self is not here and now but that it has yet to be obtained. You are the Self; you are already That." When you notice clouds floating by in your awareness, thoughts floating by in your mind, feelings arising in the body....you are the Self of them all. The Self is fully functioning, fully awake at that moment. Jenny, I can tell you from where I've been and done, I've come back full circle and thought, wow! I did all that stuff just to realize there is no finding enlightenment, there is no finding the Self, it's been with me the whole time ~ just like the title of the book "Wherever You Go, There You Are," by Jon Kabat-Zinn. The problem is our misinterpretation, our fear of death and fear of each other. Spiritual work is about purifying your own experience, your own way of experiencing and what's happening at every moment so you won't want to reject life, you'll want to play in it. The earth is holy, if only we could see it...we would be dazzled by the absolute glory and sense and beauty of everything. If I were to write a children's book (as Tina prophesied I would eventually be doing in the past post: A Psychic Reading For Me), I'd present something from the world that others deem 'ugly' and slowly through the pages transform the 'ugly' to utterly glorious! In the book of miracles, a change in perception IS a miracle!

Thank you, Ravenstar, for your keen insight and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment