To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finding What's Lost

I was just about to write on telepathy (and will do so at a later date) when something that's been happening all my life occurred...something I used to take for granted. Actually, it was put into play about 20 minutes ago when Chris asked if I might know where an adapter to his headphones was?

Now what came about always occurs when I am mentally "looking" for something. Pictures of places start to appear in my mind. Also, there's knowing-nudges to check places, no matter how unlikely. I've been trusting this process too long not to check every nudge and place shown me. I always thought everyone had this ability and put it to use, but now I'm not so sure. Chris, nor either of my kids, have never shown (to me, that is) that they could regularly find lost things. How about you?

Before I continue, know that I've been asking St. Jude and St. Anthony for help to find things since I was a wee kid. I believe my Ma told me to ask them for help because they have a special knack when presented with this "finding" task. These days I also say a quick prayer to whatever "retrieving" Angel can be of help. Kind of like a one-two-three punch to get the job done. It's "They" who put the pictures in my head and the knowingness in my heart. And it's They who help me, 9 times out of 10, find the object. The 10th situation is usually because the object is no longer in my home or on our property anymore.

Anyways, here's what happened tonight: I first got the image of our junk drawer in the kitchen. You know, that drawer where half-used candles share the cramped space with thumbtacks, various cords, and Christmas ribbon. No go. Then I got a picture of this awful little bowl I made during university (in the '70s) in ceramics class. I disliked that class and never much enjoyed making pottery, tho' I am an admirer of good pottery. But I digress... That bowl was glazed pink, white, and beige and was kept on/in one of our Alexander's bureaus, when he lived with us. Well, heaven knows where the bowl is now (actually, I on asking this, can "see" it in his top dresser drawer. Note to self: verify this when he comes home from getting married in Japan). For obvious reasons, even if an adapter was still in this bowl, this information is of no use to us right now. To continue, I was nudged to look inside a box in Chris' top dresser drawer. No go. Then a picture took me to a drawer in my dye studio. No go. Then the nudge took me to Chris' studio room where I looked in a mug with a broken handle that held small versions of what's in our kitchen junk drawer. No go.

By this time Chris told me not to sweat it. But once on the case, I have to keep going until I get to that dead end of where the item is no longer in our house or I simply have to wait for a quite "Ah Ha" moment at a later time. I asked Chris, "Could you have put the headphones with adapter at one time in the outside pockets of your keyboard case?" He proceeded to check the first pocket. No go. Then he rummaged through the second pocket...and VICTORY!

I said rather nonchalantly, "I think this is another form of my clairvoyance and clairsentience; a particularly useful form of clairvoyance/clairsentience!" I reminded him I've always had this ability...that is, with a lot of help from my friends on the Other Side. Thank you St. Jude, St. Anthony, and retriever-of-lost-items Angel!

1 comment:

  1. doesn't everyone do this?

    I usually visualize the image and then it appears.... this works the best when I don't obsess...

    How does anyone find anything with out it?

    ReplyDelete