To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Important "Life" Dream

With our youngest son, Alexander, moving "for good" to Japan to be with his new wife, Emi, we've all been under a lot of stress...moving him out of his apartment; figuring where to put the stuff he's not taking with him but which is too important to dispose of; being there on his last day of work; helping him close his accounts; making sure he pays the nearly last of his bills; watching him say his good-byes; etc. What has taken a lot out of me personally is watching the movie-in-my-mind show Alexander from birth through now; playing over and over again the poignant moments we've shared together. As I watched this many-scenes movie, the tears welled up despite my efforts to quell them, sometimes literally pouring down my face. A Ma will always be a Ma.

A few mornings ago, I woke up and remembered an incredible dream. I immediately related the dream to Chris. He thought for awhile and said, "You need to write that dream down right away. It's the symbolic story of your life up to now."

10/19/09
My dream began with Chris and I as students in a math class taught by a nun in partial habit (circa late '60s - early '70s). I didn't understand anything of what was being taught formula-wise. As always, NOT KNOWING how to do whatever was being taught upset me. Chris had no problem with the math formulas whatsoever.

The next day (or another day) we all went into the same classroom for a math test. I had no idea how to do anything. A grandma stopped me before going into the classroom and handed over a baby with developmental difficulties. (note: This child looked like a young version of a child I know in Brattleboro. His mother was the daughter of a woman who decided not to rent a room to Alexander, our youngest, when he was looking for a place to stay.) The grandma gave me the baby to watch. I held the child during the test, trying to comfort him, but couldn't even attempt to take the test even if I wanted to.

A girl was answering the test questions by drawing pictures. I knew she was getting the correct answers despite not doing the formulas the nun had taught. Chris did the test with no problems, using the nun's formulas perfectly. After the test the nun used the girl who drew pictures as an example of NOT following directions, even tho' the girl got all the correct answers. As the nun chastised the girl, I thought how the nun had failed to see that there's more than one road to success.

End of dream. I won't analyze the dream here, but will say that Chris was right...it IS the story of my life on many levels.

1 comment:

  1. wow how prophetic

    it is not hard to analyze this one.

    hope you are doing ok

    xoxo

    Jofran

    ReplyDelete