To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Brother Jack

A few nights ago I had another vivid dream. This time I saw my oldest brother, Jack, who crossed over in 1998. I hadn't seen Jack in any dream after he died until now. All his life Jack coped with serious illness, and with medication he was able to successfully hold a job and find some form of happiness. He developed a terminal brain tumor in the last year of his life. Jack was operated on, but the glioblastoma multiforme eventally won. Way before I realized I was clairvoyant and clairsentient, and before I had done any reading on all-things-metaphysical, I knew Jack was "hospitalized" on the Other Side. I knew that his spirit was being healed and that was why I never felt any communication from him. I learned that there is no "time" on the Other Side, so even tho' it's been years since Jack crossed over, this spiritual intensive care would have possibly felt to him like it was done in the blink of an eye.

10/6/09
The dream showed a happy, healthy, fit, brother Jack. He was walking and balancing along the top of some kind of stone fence, smiling and carefree. His hair was longish on top, but cut like a buzz-cut. He was clearly joyful and seemed to be in about his 30's. All around the stone fence was a beautiful field filled with tall grasses and wildflowers. Jack's hair blew gently in the warm breeze as he walked.

This dream made me extremely happy. I'm so glad Jack has truly found peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment