To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Synchronicity

Yesterday I do believe I was in the midst of synchronicity. Merriam-Webster defines synchronicity as follows...
1 : the quality or fact of being synchronous (synchronous meaning that something is happening, existing, or arising at precisely the same time, among other similar definitions).
2 : the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events (as similar thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happens) that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality —used especially in the psychology of C. G. Jung.

I also rather like a past post on "The Active Side Of Infinity" blog. Check it out: Synchronicity.

Yesterday I wanted to attend our evening spinning guild meeting that was going to be held at a local nursing home in Brattleboro. Since Chris was leaving for work in Massachusetts, the only way into town was on the Moo-ver bus in the morning. I happily spent the day reading and going here and there with my favorite librarian friend, Leslie. Because Chris wasn't going to be able to pick me up 'til around 10 pm at night, I was planning to wait either at a tea lounge or the Co-op until he arrived. The guild meeting ended at 8 pm, so that left me with two hours to wait. Did I check websites to see if the tea room or Co-op would be open 'til 10 pm? No. I wrongly assumed that one or t'other would meet my needs. Lo and behold, the tea lounge closed at 8 pm and the Co-op at 9 pm. Rats. I couldn't leave Brattleboro, because Chris doesn't carry a cell phone and I had no way to tell him I was doing anything but waiting at one of the two places where we agreed I'd wait.

Now I have some very special friends called the Lunar Ladies. Leslie is one of them and I assured her she could drop me off at the Co-op anyways and I would plunk myself on a bench outside until Chris arrived. Leslie looked dubious about this decision. Brattleboro isn't exactly a den of crime but a female hanging around a closed building at night wasn't a smart option. Being dropped off at the brewery...boozy watering hole that it is...was also not a good choice. Unfortunately, there wasn't much more to choose from in downtown Bratt at that time of night.

Now just as Leslie and I were driving around to see if there were any reasonable drop-off possibilities, two other Lunar Ladies, Elizabeth and Jenna, were about to carpool home from the guild meeting. Before leaving town for home, one of them got a "gut" feeling that I needed them. Just as we were making our way up Main Street, Leslie spied the other two Lunar Ladies in their car. Synchronicity. We stopped and much conferring went on. Even tho' I'm the oldest of the group, I felt about 12 as they decided what to do about me, but I was too tired to even worry much about this. The long and short of it is, I got in the car with Elizabeth. Jenna got in the car and headed home with Leslie, both of whom were exhausted and/or not feeling well. Now it was up to Elizabeth and I to find a place for me to wait in safety. I wondered aloud if the movie theater would mind me hanging out in their lobby? We decided it was worth a try, so I asked and was given the go-ahead. Off went Elizabeth.

I went in and the workers offered me a cushion to sit on, well away from the glass doors near the street. About 9:30 pm, even tho' I wasn't expecting Chris until 10 pm or after, I suddenly felt the urge to get up, gather my bags, and head to the glass doors. Just as I put my things down by the door, Chris drove by, spotted me, and backed up. Synchronicity, indeed.

One good friend, Lee, calls synchronicity "coinkydinks." Thank goodness for these incidences, whatever they're called!!! Too often we pass synchronicity off as inconsequential. However, if you consider and write up all the times you experience synchronicity, you might be amazed at the frequency that such happenings occur.

It would be great if you shared your coinkydinks. Consider putting them in the comment section, please. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment