To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Empathy Help!!!

Being an empath is a beautiful gift when one is skilled. Being an empath is challenging, even unto often being nightmarish (especially health-wise), when one is unskilled.

A friend of mine, Lee, recommended months ago that I look into the work of Rose Rosetree. Lee has recommended many excellent spiritually-based books to me over the last couple years, but not always was I ready to follow her advice, at least not necessarily at the exact moment she suggested an author's work to me. I can be a stubborn ol' cuss, as friends will attest. I'm not ready 'til I'm ready!! This is one (of now several!) times I sure wish I would have followed Lee's excellent advice right away. I feel as if I wasted valuable time. Rose Rosetree's books on empathy are life changing. I know this because already my life has changed empathically for the better.

I recently began simultaneously reading Rose's newest book, "Become The Most Important Person In The Room ~ Your 30-Day Plan For Empath Empowerment," AND "Empowered By Empathy ~ 25 Ways To Fly In Spirit." I'm about 1/2 way through with each book. Just finding out all the different forms of empathy and realizing I could relate to many of them had me gobsmacked. How can I explain the amazement of seeing in print what I have been living with all of my life? And then...WOW...to begin to learn how to control empathy...to turn if OFF when appropriate and to turn it ON when wanted! Who would have guessed this was even possible?!!!!

I've learned that I've been unskilled for most of my life. I told Chris it's a wonder I didn't turn into a drug addict or alcoholic having to deal with some of the situations I've found myself in over the years, particularly when teaching and otherwise on-the-job. So many pieces of my life's puzzle, especially regarding illness, have begun to be answered by Rose's books, and I'm not even done with the first two!

Recently I had an aura reading from Rose Rosetree that showed in my root chakra a will of iron. Surely this has served me well from a coping standpoint. I highly recommend Rose's aura readings and want to sign up for a phone session just as soon as finances will allow. More on my reading in an upcoming post.

In fact, more will be written on Rose Rosetree's amazing books as I plow through them. If you're an empath of any sort, or simply think you may be, you truly need to begin reading Rose's books asap.

UPDATE on April 30th, 2016: Rose Rosetree has published two new books on empathy since this post was written back in '09. They are called: "The Empowered Empath" and "The Master Empath." If you're an empath, consider getting these volumes asap. You can find them on Amazon or Rose's website (linked above). 

No comments:

Post a Comment