To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Free Empath Readings On Hold (*See Update At Bottom Of Post)

Due to me recently starting a job and in the throes of being trained for it, I will not be able to offer 5 free Empath readings this month. Hopefully next month my "free" offer will be able to be resumed. Paid readings are still being accepted and tucked in and around my present schedule. Thank you for your understanding.

Just an additional note that blog posts might be a little scarce this month, as well...at least until I settle into an outside-the-home working routine again. This work is necessary so that I may have the chance to pay for and begin school at Fellowships of the Spirit in Lily Dale by November. The 2 years of this schooling will no doubt help me to become a better psychic reader and healer overall...a win-win-win situation!

Oh how I wish that there was a scholarship/grant program for psychic healers in training.

*News Flash ~ The times they are a changin'...GREAT news to be posted later today...5 free Empath Readings will be able to be resumed again...look for upcoming post...

2 comments:

  1. It was so lovely to see you yesterday :) Thanks so much for your quiet visit :)

    Perhaps since you are slowing down on your posting I might be able to stay a float my fair blogger.

    Enjoy the weekend! I'm outside in a shady spot about to clear away some more clutter!

    Looking forward to hearing how things when yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so very happy to be able to spend a quiet moment with you, Ladee Sunshine. I wanted to scoop you up in my arms and hold you. Know that Reiki will be sent daily and all you have to be is accepting of it.

    His interview went very well from what we can tell. Thank YOU. They invited us both for lunch in the dining halls. Now let's see if they think he's the right person for the job at hand.

    Love to you, dearest E. Rest and heal.

    ReplyDelete