To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Friday, July 9, 2010

An Unexpected Numerology Reading

Before I begin, let's just say it's been a wild few weeks, making for a minimal of posts on this blog due to the craziness. Took a day job. Quit the day job...believe me, a necessary decision. Chris got a part-time teaching job on the day after I quit. This job will pay not only for my upcoming, 2-year schooling at Fellowships of the Spirit, it will help make life easier for two not-your-typical-artists overall...one a jazz musician/composer and one a psychic fiber artist. We are grateful for this blessing to come into our lives. We're open and thankful for this abundance.

To add to all the above, I have begun belly dancing. I'm taking lessons with the most wonderful group of women, Bennington Beledi. Why? Well, I've been talking to my family about taking up dancing for years and years. I used to dance when I was in high school. The time to dance again has arrived. Whenever I do a lot of something...fiber arts or spiritual work, for example...I find that I need something else to ground and balance me. As I searched for such balance, a lightbulb went off, and belly dancing was the answer. I'm having a blast, tho' it may take awhile for this 52 year old body to learn the necessary moves involved. No matter, it's grand fun!

And then there was one more new addition to my (really should read "our," as Chris kindly drives Miss Jenny to these new pursuits she's cooked up) schedule: As mentioned in the past post, The National Spiritual Alliance, I've begun attending church more or less regularly again. This already has given me much joy. I truly enjoy being with other people in a loving, learning, and prayerful, environment.

Now as for our "unexpected numerology reading," it occurred after last Sunday's service. Our friend, Bernard, took us to a covered bench at the beginning of the Bridge of Names (as described in the linked past post above). With pen and paper he began with Chris, asking for his numerical birthdate and to spell his full name out. Bernie proceded to put numbers by the birthdate's numbers and also by Chris' name. I'm not fully sure how numerology works, although friend and teacher, Janice of The Healing Room, has previously explained it to me a little. After some adding and/or subtracting, Bernie proclaimed that Chris was a #1. Bernie also talked about other numbers present in Chris' reading. Chris was told he'd make an excellent boss. He's great with money but a little "tight." Plus, he doesn't mind doing what some men proclaim as "women's work."

Next came my numerology reading. Lo and behold, I'm a #1, too!!! Oooh boy, this seems to make for occasional sparks between us...perhaps good and not so good. Based on other numbers present in my reading, Bernie proclaimed I'm TERRIBLE with money. He said that Chris would do best to look after all the money in the family. I can't deny this proclamation one iota. He said I am very creative in an artistic sort of way. Bernie said that I need to be loved at all times, and if I'm not loved, I'll move on to find it. No problem, after 30 years Chris has thankfully not stopped loving me. He may get irritated with me or flabbergasted by me, but he's never wavered regarding his love. Then Bernie said with a glint in his eyes, "And she's good in bed!" We all had a big chuckle about THAT!

Bernie handed us each a sheet with what being a #1 entails. I'm not sure if he is the author of the following, but the credit goes to him for sharing it with us. I'm guessing Bernie has condensed what he has learned regarding numbers in numerology and has sheets for each number. In any case, here's what Bernie gave us regarding both Chris and I being a #1:

No. 1 Life Cycle
"The Pioneer"

"You are the Pioneer, the leader, the captain, and the planner. Yours is a very positive nature, for you have a truly strong individuality. Your place in the path of life is in the driver's seat of the chariot of experience. Servitude is unknown to you, and subservience is completely alien to your nature."

"You are original and creative and possess the aggressive qualities necessary to put your productive ideas into practical, material form. Ambition is a prime factor in your life, and it motivates you to strive arduously for the success you desire. You are endowed with executive ability, and can direct affairs, whether they are those of a large organization or the household."

"Determination, strength, and will are the tools of your ambition, and you use them with the authority of one who has skill and training."

"Occasionally you demonstrate the negative aspects of these qualities. At such times you are domineering and hasty. It is wiser for you to use diplomacy and get your way than to try to impose it on others by sheer force of will."

"You are inclined to be critical and demanding, but somewhat unable to take criticisms others offer to you, for deep within your nature is a sensitivity you try to conceal."

"Follow the generous impulses of your heart, and you will retain your leadership and your friendships."

Thank you, dear new friend, Bernie!


7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jenny,

    Yup it's early and before getting ready for work, I had time to read your blog!

    Have you seen the the book, The Life You Were Born to Live by Dan Millman?

    If you add up your birth date, it totals 28/10.

    In this book it states "Nearly all 28/10's have "healing hands"; using them with sensitivity, they can intuitively feel where to direct or channel life energy. Hmm we knew that didn't we?

    Millman also says your lifepath is to combine material and creative energies together and use their creative and intuitive gifts to help others, 'guiding with authority and compassion'. My, my that is YOU!

    Love
    ravenstar

    P.S. I always have trouble posting with my wordpress blog...don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO

      Numerologist.com is your Number 1 online resource for Numerology Education. Our mission here is to help you make the most of your life and future by providing you with high-quality Numerology wisdom and insight.

      By empowering you with the knowledge you need to live a life aligned with your desires and frequencies, represented by your unique number patterns, Numerologist.com serves to open doors that would otherwise remain closed, adding value to your life, the lives of those you touch, and to the world.

      For more info please click on the following link: How To Numerology Reading?

      Thanks again

      Delete
  2. Hi dear Ravenstar,
    Thank you for your wonderful comment! I have not seen nor heard of the book you mentioned. Would love to hear more about it, please. So it's a numerology book? I'm interested! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,

    The book "The Life You were Born to Live" was published in 1994 and still sells like crazy on the shelves.

    It is a numerology book, specializing in lifepath numbers which are calculated from your full date of birth. It's also a self-help book, helping us to be more aware of our life purpose.

    If you go to google books they have a preview on it. Just type in "The Life You Were Born to Live".

    Love
    ravenstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, ravenstar. This is dangerous. I'll put it on the list for books I'm hankering for. I've made a pact with Chris to tell him when I need a book before I go and order it. Me wings have been sorely clipped! LOL! In any case, thanks for wetting my book appetite. Sounds like a good 'un. I'll keep my eyes open in the used book shops.

    Love ya,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can get it at the Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Ann! I did eventually purchase this book used. It's excellent!!

    ReplyDelete