To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Five FREE Empath Readings - September

It's September! Time again for my offer of 5 free Empath readings. The FIRST FIVE PEOPLE who not only contact me via e-mail but send a pic that follows my pic requirements as described in this past post, Empath Readings + Testimonials, will be chosen. See the same past post for info on what an empath reading is. Send your request AND pic to my e-mail address: spinningjenny57@hotmail.

I will list the first names of the first five people who respond to this offer on this post. Once the five people are listed, that's it for the FREE readings for that particular month. I'll repost this offer at the beginning of each month and the process will begin again. One free reading per year, per individual, please. However, do tell your friends and family about the offer.

#1. Jenny - completed
#2. John - completed
#3. Ashley - completed
#4. Sandy - completed
#5. Bella - completed


Thank you! I look forward to doing a reading for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I just wanted to thank you again for the reading that you did for me last month. You were absolutely spot-on. You really do have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary,
    I'm so very glad that the reading was meaningful for you. Thank you for your kind comment.

    All the very best,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete