To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Monday, January 31, 2011

February's 5 Free Skype Or Phone Readings

Starting this February I am offering 5 free Skype or phone readings. The first 5 people to respond to this offer will get a free 30-minute reading during the month of February. PLUS, I can...for no extra charge...send a MP3 recording of your reading to you via e-mail. Send your request with the type of reading you prefer to my e-mail address: spinningjenny57@hotmail. If you have a webcam and are signed up with Skype, this is as close to an in-person reading as we can presently get. Skype-to-Skype does not cost anything for either of us. If you do not have a webcam, a phone reading is instead offered. In either case, we simply agree on a day/time that is convenient for each of us. With regards to phone readings, if you are one of the 5, you will be required to call me on the day and at the time we agree upon.

I will list the first names of the first five people who respond to this offer on this post. Once the five people are listed, that's it for the FREE readings for that particular month. I'll re-post this offer at the beginning of each month and the process will begin again. One free reading per year, per individual, please. However, do tell your friends and family about the offer.

Please note that now that I am in seminary (see My First Week Of School), I can count my Skype/phone readings for my homework reading requirement. I will send a brief questionnaire t0 each person who requests a reading to kindly fill out and send back to me after they receive their reading. These questionnaires are then handed in to my teachers as proof that a reading has been completed.

An additional service of free distance healing energy work (distance Reiki) will be offered to all who request a Skype/phone reading. This is optional on your part but hopefully something that you will desire. Once your reading is done and the questionnaire is filled out, I will set up a 1/2 hour time slot with you to facilitate the distance healing energy work. Again, I can use this energy work for my healing homework assignment and so will ask that you fill out a brief questionnaire relating to it.

#1. Loraine ~ completed
#2. Liz ~ completed
#3. Caroline ~ completed
#4. Patti ~ completed
#5. Mildred ~ completed

Thank you! I look forward to doing a reading and healing energy work for YOU!

Please note that Empath Readings are still available for a fee. See the right sidebar of this blog for more information about Empath Readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment