To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Skepticism

Have been thinking about skepticism of late. In particular, I've been pondering folks who are skeptical of who I am and the path I'm traveling down. I've got to say right up front, that skeptics and their skepticism bother me not even in the least little bit.

Why? Well, I'll explain in the same way I've discussed it with my Chris. Chris, of course, wants to protect me from being hurt, ridiculed, or laughed at. I've assured him that I don't seek to put myself in that position at all. That said, I must stand in my own truth; on my own two feet and within my own skin. I am what I am. I'm obviously not afraid to write about what I believe in nor what I am; this blog being evidence of my lack of fear. I'm also not ashamed that I've been gifted with clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and empathy. After all, such gifts are a blessing, not a curse. It's only when folks don't understand such gifts and have not developed them within themselves, that they lash out and call my gifts what they are not. It's only in ignorance that people say my gifts come from anything but the Highest Source of Light and Love.

I've told Chris that if folks could see what I see, hear what I hear, and know within my heart what I know, their skepticism would be put to rest. How ridiculous for someone to say they don't see what I see and proclaim that it is not so. It's a moot point. It's not my problem. They have made it their problem.

I do not have to prove anything to anyone. My mission on earth is not to prove the spiritual, nor the metaphysical. For this reason I would simply walk away from someone who asked me to read for them and said, "Prove it!" It would be obvious to me that a person spouting this statement was not ready for a reading, and certainly not from me.

I am grateful to experience such an abundance of gifts and to be able to utilize these gifts on my journey.

Consider these wise quotes:
"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." ~ Stuart Chase.

"Faith is knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof." ~ Kahlil Gibran

"Do you need proof of God? Does one light a torch to see the sun?" ~ Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment