To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't Take Anything Personally

This is one of the most important and most helpful truths to come my way in a long time. I've been taking things personally for the majority of my life. NO MORE. From here on out I will aim to break this bad 'habit'...for a bad habit is what it is. It's not my issue, whatever someone else's issue is. Never has been. Why is this not taught in grade school? Why was this not taught to me as a young child? If it had been, I would have been able to pass on this truth to my children right from the start. Knowing this truth would have saved me so much grief. It would save everyone much grief.

And one more revelation...I will NOT be embarrassed, as I have been time and time again, over someone else's actions. I am not responsible for what others do or say. I am only responsible for what I do and say.

For the text of where this truth came from, do yourself a supreme favor and consider getting yourself your own copy of "The Four Agreements," by Don Miguel Ruiz.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful book, beautiful posting. Sent it on to my son too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Nancy. It is simple but profound information.

    ReplyDelete