To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Choose Love

Have been pondering many of the various choices I have made in my life. One could categorize these choices in many ways, but for now I'll simply stick to big and small choices.

There are the BIG-picture choices that have profoundly affected my life, with the effects of such decisions influencing anything from one particular aspect of my life...to the coloring (for better or worse) of my entire life. Often these big choices have to do with my relationships with people, such as deciding which ones are healthy and good for all concerned, and which ones are best to be terminated. Being married for 31 years, many of my big-picture choices are made in tandem with my Chris and tend to deal with jobs/employment for one or both of us. And often attached to jobs are decisions that have to be made regarding where to live life. Some people stay in one place at one job for most of their lives. Chris and I, on the other hand, are nomadic-by-nature, and thus such choices are made much more frequently than what's probably the norm...if there IS such a thing as the 'norm.' In any case, BIG-picture choices for ME tend to have to do with: 1) The overall HOW do I want to live life? Will I stand in my truth or will I worry about what others want me to be?; 2) WHAT will I be/do in life? Will I spend most of my day/night miserable at what I'm doing or will I choose situations that make my soul sing and make my life feel like the true blessing that it is?; 3) WHERE do I want to live life? What environment allows me to be all that I can be?; 4) WHEN should I do this or that? As I get older, I realize just how important timing is. Thankfully, I'm getting much better at timing, which may seem relatively minor in the scheme of things, but which can make or break a situation in the blink of an eye.

Life's smaller choices have the ability to affect my day-to-day existence either positively or negatively, often setting the stage for a good day, or conversely, a bad day. For instance, there are the wee choices one makes just as the day begins or are even decided upon the night before. In my case, when I'm not sure if I'm going to be called in to substitute teach in the morning, I can choose to get my day off on a positive note by rising at 5 am to make sure I can fit in my oh-so-important meditation, with a hot cuppa tea sipped leisurely afterward, coupled with a light breakfast OR I can sleep to the last minute, awakened by the phone ringing and the person on the other end calling me in to work, forcing me to have to literally run to catch the bus, brushing my hair as I go. I'll leave it to you to decide which scenario gets me off on better footing...lol!

Some seemingly small choices are actually big choices in disguise. Case in point is what one eats. In my case, it's disastrous for me to choose overly fatty and greasy foods because I'll pay sooner than later with horrendous indigestion, but if such a food choice is repeated oft-enough, the damage to my organs could go so far to take its toll on my life span...or at the very least, the quality of my life.

What follows is a video about more choices we all encounter at one point or another. What will you choose? Love or fear?

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Jenny! Pondering, reflecting and sorting through all the bits and pieces of thought! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Heather, for your thumbs up about this post. I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to read and comment! xoxoxoxo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete