To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Unforgettable Meditation Experience

The last time I was at school at FOTS I had a few hours before the person who I drive with, Marie (one of the mentors at FOTS who just happens to live in New Hampshire, state neighbor to where I live in Vermont), and I were to leave for home.

The morning was bright and beautiful at Lily Dale, where all my classmates and mentors stay when attending school. I did as I always do when the weather is nice...took a nice long 'swing' on the swingset. Afterward, I decided to pray as I walked Lily Dale's labyrinth. For a brief, but excellent, write-up on labyrinths by Sig Lonegren (one of our amazing teachers at FOTS) and/or others at the The Labyrinth Society, please read: About Labyrinths.

Afterward, I settled on a bench near the labyrinth to meditate with the Sutras. Somewhere during that time I felt a STRONG presence of someone standing in front of me. The air around me had changed drastically. I resisted the feeling to open my eyes, knowing that a lot of earthbound spirits (perhaps you call them 'ghosts') walk the grounds of Lily Dale, and figured it was one of them. I have rarely, if ever, encountered earthbound spirits outside of Lily Dale...I'm no 'ghost buster' type and have a strong feeling that such work is not my calling. Let's face it, I don't go looking for ghosts and I know Chris would rather NOT have such uninvited guests in or anywhere near our house. But there was one, right in front of me.

I spoke to the man, for that is what he was...a middle-aged man with what I determined were intense stomach problems from his last incarnation. I asked him telepathically to sit next to me on the bench, which he did. He didn't feel scary in any way...just lonely. As he sat with me, I could feel his heavy energy lighten a bit. Next thing you know, other earthbound spirits joined him. It was getting...well...a bit too crowded for my liking. I then said a prayer to send them ALL to the Light. Then I literally SAW, albeit momentarily, an intense orange-yellow light with my eyes closed. I knew that they all had crossed over together and I felt very peaceful knowing they were finally where they needed to be. Nice.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story! In our everyday lives we forget how fluid our energy really is. The poem in your last post is just lovely too. Wonderful reminders of who we really are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a kind person, Nancy! Thank you, as always, for stopping by and reading my posts. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm glad you liked the story and the poem.

    Blessings all around,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Truth-Bumps in reading this, Jenny!

    So beautifully empowering and healing. As open to love and light as you are, I'm not surprised one bit.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to know you felt "Good Truth-Bumps," as you read my post, Heather! Neat! Glad it resonated positively for you! You're such a sweetie!

    Bright Blessings,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete