To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ALL SESSIONS CANCELED

All readings and energy work/healings canceled from today onward. I will be back in touch with you to reschedule. Thank you.

UPDATE 10/15/11: I have been experiencing severe flu symptoms, plus have a sinus infection, ear infection, and if that wasn't bad enough, I now have either bronchitis or pneumonia. Have already made one trip to the ER. Please send healing prayers and thoughts my way. Thank you!

UPDATE 10/25/11: I went to the hospital via ambulance on Monday, 10/17, and was admitted in the wee hours of 10/18. Pneumonia of my left lung was the diagnosis. I was released from the hospital on Sunday afternoon, 10/23, but unfortunately there was no improvement shown in the last chest x-ray. That said, I am grateful to be getting proper rest at home, as it's pretty hard to sleep in a hospital. I am grateful for all my friends, the fabulous hospital staff, and my loving husband. Presently have zero energy, little to no appetite, and it is an effort to even breathe. One thing I found I can do at home is meditate, and it has given me great comfort. I will not be able to resume readings and/or energy work for awhile, but as soon as I can do so again, I will post it here. I appreciate all your prayers and good thoughts. Best wishes to all.

Oh, one thing that is hitting home is that I cannot burn the candle at both ends on a consistent basis, as I had been doing. It's clear that I'm not super woman. LOL! It's not easy for someone who goes, goes, and goes some more to be forced to a complete halt. A life learning lesson if there ever was one...

UPDATE 11/8/11: Thankfully, I am recovering well from my pneumonia ordeal. I have contacted folks and rescheduled appointments that had to be canceled during my illness. I am now available for all readings and energy work/healing sessions. For reading options, please see the right sidebar of this blog, all displayed in red text. Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. sending warm wishes your way jeannine : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you are on the mend very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sister, I am and have been sending loving healing energy your way. You are in my heart and I look forward to connecting soon.

    Blessings
    Dragon Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon, Jeannine! Prayers and good energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you love and blessings, Jenny. Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Shonna, Tara, Brotha Jeff D.S., Miranda and Nancy! Your kindness and good wishes are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you humor and growing energy Jenny. Blessings to you all as you mend and recoup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely wishes, Margaret, and for taking the time to contact me via the blog. Best wishes now and always, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete