To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Grateful

Happy Halloween... the Eve when the veil is the thinnest between Earth and the Other Side. Halloween remains to be my favorite holiday of the year. Perhaps it is a fave of yours, too?

After the last few weeks of battling pneumonia throughout my left lung, I am grateful to be breathing more freely. I will be eternally grateful to all who have been kind, compassionate and beyond helpful, putting me on the path to recovery. You know who you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sometime next week or soon thereafter, I will contact those to whom I have already promised a reading and/or energy work. Thank you for your understanding.

That said, an interesting thing happened during these past weeks. Several people I highly respect insisted I start only offering my services for a fixed donation (as seen on the right sidebar of this blog). No more 'five free readings a month.' It seems that giving away my readings/energy work for free depletes my energy and does not allow for the necessary 'energy exchange' that occurs when people donate $ for services rendered. It was pointed out that folks on Earth, of which I am a part, have to pay bills and do so via getting paid for jobs they perform. I am no exception, and believe me, after my hospital stay, let's not even talk about the bills... In any case, thank you for your understanding. If you've received a reading and/or energy work from me in the past, please consider recommending my services to anyone who you think might be interested in what I offer. Thank you.

Samhain Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment