To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Perspective

A friend of mine, Sandi, posted the above sentence on her wall on Facebook. I found myself going back to it, intrigued in a big way. This thought-provoker and other interesting sentiments providing additional food for thought comes from "I Speak Female."

I don't know about you, but 2011 has been quite the year on so many fronts. There's a big part of me that wants to shout, "Good riddance!" However, this boxed sentiment settles me down somewhat and makes me look at what happened...good and bad...light and shadow...easy and hard...with grace and gratitude.

The hard stuff I went through HAS strengthened me. The difficult times have made me truly appreciate the easier times, rather than just taking them for granted. I found out who and what had to go from my life, and bid it/them all the very best, knowing that there is rhyme and reason to why situations and people change. I feel blessed for those who continue to share of themselves in my life and I in their lives; grateful for those who came back into my life; excited by those that are new in my life; and nurtured by the mutual love that has been and continues to be shared by friends and family members.

When it comes down to it, how you view the way a year has gone is all a matter of perspective. The choice is up to us. Wishing all a very Happy New Year!

"Won't you come into the garden?  I would like my roses to see you." 
~Richard Brinsley Sheridan
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Jenny. Thank you! Wishing you and your family many blessings in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Nancy! Am happy this post resonated with you. Thanks for commenting. Bright and beautiful blessings to you and yours. xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie - Someone wiser than me once said, "Change is inevitable, growth is optional." I'm glad you chose to grow.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Anne! Excellent quote. Thank you for your thumbs up. Thank you for stopping by the blog and commenting. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete