To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fences

Recently I had a chat with a friend who brought up the topic of fences. What she said has had me thinking a lot about fences ever since. She asked me to imagine myself in the middle of a yard totally surrounded by a fence. When thinking about my family, friends, and acquaintances, I was asked to consider who I would currently place inside the fence and who outside the fence. Also important was to decide how close in physical proximity were each of these people to me, whether they be inside or outside the fence. For instance, if someone was placed outside the fence, could I lean on the fence and talk to them, as one can do with neighbors who live next door? Or were they so far away from the fence that I would need a megaphone to speak to them? Or were they even farther away that they couldn't be spoken to without some sort of phone or electronic device? Maybe there are even some folks who are placed straddling the fence, simply because I'm not sure where they really are with regards to me and my life.  Interesting to think about.

Obviously, by thinking about how close these folks are physically to me in my imaginary yard with a fence all 'round, I'm deciding how close they are to me on other levels, as well. When we're talking fences are we not talking about boundaries decided upon and in place, at least temporarily?

This is a wonderful exercise which I have a feeling I will repeat every now and again, for with time, changes may occur with regards to where I place people, or for that matter, where people place me. In fact, some folks who are either inside our outside of my fence may end up not anywhere near even the outside of my fence, either by their own choice or mine...whereas others may, over time, end up within my fenced area if trust has been built between us.

But all that said, it's good to know that...

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." 
~ Maya Angelou 

No comments:

Post a Comment