To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Rubbing Fingers And Toes

Of late I've been experiencing a weird symptom...my hands and feet go numb seemingly out of the blue, be it during sleep or when I'm awake. I put a post up about it on Facebook where friends and family kindly gave me their thoughts and ideas about what's going on.

Alexander, youngest son of mine, wrote that he recently saw on TV that a 90-ish year old man in Japan, where Alex lives, has been massaging his fingers and toes for 50 years. Such rubbing is supposed to help with overall circulation. Upon reading this, I thought that I had nothing to lose by trying.

I relayed to Chris what Alexander had written and he said that Om, mentioned in the past post, There Are No Mistakes, also exerts pressure on his fingers. Om recommends that one spend 7 seconds on each joint of of each digit.

So that is what I've begun to do. Additionally, I began doing light repetitions of three different exercises Chris showed me using 3 lb  hand weights, figuring that exercise of this sort can only help, as long as I'm not straining in any way.

I kid you not, I have already felt a BIG improvement. Talk about fast results! For one thing, the numbness has stopped altogether during the day. And at night, as long as I'm not sleeping on my arms, which I'm prone to do since I love to sleep on my stomach, all is well. I trust the positive progress will continue.

In the meantime, I've looked up what it said about hand and feet ailments in Louise Hay's, "Heal Your Body - The Mental Causes For Physical Illness And The Metaphysical Way To Overcome Them." For hands it listed the probable cause as: "Hold and handle. Clutch and grip. Grasping and letting go. Caressing. Pinching. All ways of dealing with experiences." The affirmation for hands is: "I choose to handle all my experiences with love and with joy and with ease." For feet the probable cause is listed as: "Represent our understanding - of ourselves, of life, of others." The affirmation for feet is: "My understanding is clear, and I am willing to change with the times. I am safe."

Hmmm. Perhaps the finger and toe massage PLUS the affirmations above will be the one-two-punch that's needed to find my way back to total health. I still plan to make an appointment with a holistic chiropractor, just in case. Have any readers of this blog suffered from such symptoms? And if you did, how did you find relief? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment