To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recent Dreams

Every now and again I post about my dreams. I've been keeping a journal of my dreams for some time now and find it very enlightening to go back and re-read. It's amazing how the rich symbolism of my recorded dreams have provided helpful insight on many things I consciously ponder. Here's the latest installment of dreams:

6/20/11 (actually occurred whilst in meditation)
In morning meditation all was the same as usual EXCEPT, about three-quarters into the Sutras I found myself sitting at a 6 foot table with Rev. Elaine, one of my teachers at school. It was SO REAL. She was there. She told me all sorts of stuff which while I don't remember everything, I know I absorbed it somewhere in my being. Then she got all excited about the "magical number 9." She cut a metal staple (the kind one would use to staple papers together) and used a pliers to curl it into a spiraled number 9. From there I was brought back to the Sutras. I don't think I was quite ready for her info on 9...OR...it, too, got absorbed. Then I finished the Sutras, as per usual. At the end of the meditation, my guide, Ken, appeared and as we chatted I told him I missed meeting with my Dad, my dogs, and going places with him (Ken) in my meditations. Ken said that was as it should be; that I have progressed. He said that I know full well I can be with Dad and the dogs and any other loved one who has crossed over at any time. Ken said that when I was learning to meditate, Dad and the dogs came through to "keep me interested." Ken also said I can travel around with him whenever I wished. I argued a bit but in the end I knew he was right.

1/1/12
Our sons, David and Alexander, were younger and still living with us. They were diligently learning how to spit. Each was trying to outdo the other by seeing who could spit the farthest.

1/6/12
I was searching for my son, David's, pile of carrots. The dream went on and on and on, and even continued after I had gotten up and gone to the bathroom. The carrots were the small type that one might find in a home garden. I never did find David's pile of carrots.

1/7/12
I went to a party at friend, Maureen's, house. All sorts of people were there, including school mentor, Marie. Marie was growing a beard and mustache that was salt 'n pepper in color. Maureen was in a foul mood, engrossed in something very-non-party-like. I got insulted from something Maureen said or did and left on foot, trudging homeward in the snow. I left this way even though my home was decidedly far away, figuring someone nice would eventually give me a lift.

2/5/12
Chris and I were in New Orleans. We were taking on a job to be gypsies, employed by a small company. But later that day we ran into other people who wanted to pay us for being gypsies. Chris said "yes" to that second offer, as well. When I questioned him, he said the first company never has us sign any final papers. Also, I was dubious about the long, straight, black wig the first company wanted me to wear. I woke up before I found out which company we ended up working for, or not.

2/7/12
All night it seemed I dreamed about my friend, Loraine, in Florida. No details remembered.

2/18/12
Chris and I were watching a large movie screen that was more like an outdoor billboard. On the screen was Richard Nixon, before he became President of the U.S. He had a strange accent and was bobbing back and forth as he spoke. The screen panned to a crowd that was watching Nixon, and the whole crowd bobbed like Nixon was doing, as in fun mockery...like a wave at a stadium. In fact, the crowd looked like it was at a football stadium. Nixon was apologizing for his accent when the camera showed a Christian Orthodox procession of priests on the field, in old-fashioned black garb, all carrying religious icons and objects. The priests were from the same country Nixon was supposedly from - Russia or Eastern Europe. They were Christian but the camera showed documents about Jews. The narrator talked about how the Orthodox priests were in charge of material items, like cars and homes, and how this would make it easier to keep records and track of these items in the U.S. Even tho' this all took place before Nixon had become President, somehow I knew abut the Watergate scandal, etc.

2/21/12
Went back to sleep for an hour in the morning and had this dream: (Only remember the tail-end of the dream). A dog, a Golden Retriever, and a cat were playing in some family member's or friend's backyard, where there was a swing set. They were playfully chasing each other all over the place. Amused, I followed them. They ran to a large sand mound which turned out to be a beach by an ocean. I heard intense crying and looked up. The daughter of a friend was about 12, lying on a wooden bunk bed at the top with my friend's aunt. The aunt had black-ish hair, short and cropped, with short bangs. The aunt was trying to calm down my friend's daughter. The daughter blubbered that it was her mother's birthday and she won't be able to see her. The aunt replied, "There, there, it'll be OK. She (my friend) knows you're thinking of her."

2/24/12
All the things that could seemingly go wrong when teaching a spinning/dyeing class went wrong in this dream. It was held in a large school gymnasium. I forgot all my handspun, knitted pieces for display. I asked another spinning teacher, who was teaching in another room, if she'd take me home to get these pieces on break, but she was evasive and obviously did not want to help me. I found it hard to get control of the class. One student started a dyepot in disgust. I got mad at her and told her to pack up and leave the class. She looked like she was going to cry, turned off the burner, and went back to her seat in the class. Groups of elementary students from the school came into the gym to play basketball around us. I kept trying to get the class to introduce themselves to each other to no avail. There was some kind of sheep and wool fest held throughout the school. I ran into a fellow spinning friend. This friend was talking sternly to another person about it being unsafe to dye fiber in her kitchen. I told the person that my friend was talking to that she might do well to get my book. The two women snidely looked at each other, and my friend picked up her nose as if I was a snob. I told them I ordered three of my books recently and that I would even give one of the books to her. I asked her to at least promise that she would wear a face mask when dying.

2/26/12
I was at an X-Games hill for a type of sliding/sledding, but folks could also go down the hill on a snowboard. David, my oldest son, was about 15 and was with a friend named John, though I had never seen John outside of this dream. I was worried but I knew I had to let David go down the hill, even though I had a fear of heights and speed. A teenage girl helped me maneuver better in the icy conditions and was holding my hand. I did not know her. I had the distinct feeling that I had to let David do this...let David live his life. I worried that John and David would not remember to rent helmets to wear. In the end, David did not have a helmet on, although John did. David stopped mid-way down the hill and the dream ended.

2/27/12
I was in the Bible Belt of Iowa. I was asked to "make better" and "touch up" some paintings that were going to be used in a play. I was to do this work with oil pastels. This worried me somewhat because I wasn't sure if my artistic skills could improve the paintings. In one street scene, it was pointed out by someone that I had painted over all the people, which was not such a good thing. All the paintings seemed very light in color and impressionistic. I took part in the play, using these fixed paintings, and all seemed to come off OK.

3/2/12
Chris and I were living in the building that was Regina High in Harper Woods, Michigan (where I went to high school in the 70's). There were apartments inside the building and we were resident assistants and teachers. The building was being evacuated permanently, and we had to get all our stuff out. It was as if we couldn't work fast enough. Every time we thought we were done there was more stuff, mostly things from our boys' childhood...wooden puzzles, Cabbage Patch dolls, etc. I said that we HAD to get it all because everything was important. As we were working, a Russian troupe of actors/singers/performers came through to entertain us. Children and adults were in the troupe dressed up in old-timey costumes and vaudevillian-like make-up. I woke up as I was listening to their favorite tune/number, all in Russian. Two older members of the troupe danced to the tune, arm in arm. (I was even able to hum the tune to Chris when I woke up. Chris said it sounded like something out of the 60's sitcoms, "F Troupe" or "McHale's Navy." This got me laughing and a little perturbed because what I witnessed in the dream was not a joke.) One new gal to the troupe was not Russian and could only somewhat participate. When asked by the director of the troupe to do more, she said she wasn't ready. I asked if I, too, could join the troupe and the director said, "Yes!"

3/4/12
Chris and I moved to a new location and were living in a small apartment. I decided to go out and check out the town on foot. I came upon a group of gathered women. I tried to befriend some of them and was somewhat successful. A group of these women formed a circle with their chairs and I joined them. A wooden chest was given to me and I opened it to find all sorts of treasures...crystals, beads, and rosaries. A lady near me was watching what I was doing and I told her to take what she liked and she took ALL of the crystals. I thought this rather unfair and greedy of her. This bothered me in the dream from then on. I found a type of "rosary" item from the 13th century. It was ivory and had two figures on it that looked like saints and/or martyrs. A sliding string came from the bottom of each figure with a little bead at the end of the strings. I wasn't sure how to use the piece but I figured it was quite valuable. I went to pocket some rosaries but it was as if they disappeared in front of me. I woke up feeling bad that I was mad/jealous that the other woman had taken all the crystals and acted like nothing was wrong at all.

3/5/12
Chris and I were sleeping and living in a house that's not the house we're living in now. As we slept we heard trucks that were spraying weed killer out in the alley, behind our backyard. Our windows were open and I could feel drops of weed killer on my skin. Horrified, we got up and realized that the weed poison had saturated things in the window...including my stuffed bear, Ronnie, from my childhood and Horace, a Cabbage Patch doll that belonged to our oldest son, David, when he was young. The poison got all over a baby cradle and other things that were in our bedroom. I gathered all the bedding to wash the poison out. This dream morphed into another dream that had me caring for folks who were dying.    

No comments:

Post a Comment