To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

At Peace

"When you find peace within yourself, 
you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."
 ~ Peace Pilgrim

More than once over the past couple of weeks, I found myself stating out loud that I'm 'at peace.' It's occurred to me that this statement refers to the various, rather diverse, aspects of my life. For instance...

I am at peace with who I am. I love my insides and my outsides. I aim to lovingly take care of my body, mind, and spirit...never alienating one aspect of me for another. I am proud that I am 54 years old. I strive to be continually grounded. I like me as well as love me...ALL of me.

I am at peace with what I am and how I am manifesting that which makes my heart sing. I am a Spiritual Psychic Medium and I am not embarrassed in any way to proclaim this. I am soon to be a fully Ordained Minister in the Spiritual Church (Now less than a month 'til graduation!). I am thoroughly enjoying facilitating readings for folks, nationally and internationally. I am happy to know that I can, as accurately and clearly as possible, and with the always-present help of Spirit, relay messages that are for the highest and best good of the client I am serving.  I am grateful for my training at FOTS, which gave me the necessary skills/techniques, confidence, and knowledge to positively go forward as a Spiritual Medium.

I am at peace creatively. For years I was a fiber artist - a spinner, dyer, and knitter. While I still do spin, dye, and knit yarn, now it's purely for my own pleasure. I am happy to leave the 'business' (teaching, vending, writing, etc.) of the fiber arts behind, allowing me to move forward in other directions. I love owning my own business, "The Spiritual Spider," which focuses on the readings I facilitate AND the making of prayer beads and jewelry. I look forward to growing the business and growing within the business.

I am at peace with what I am presently doing for work in my life. I enjoy my day-job of being a substitute teacher. I love being with the kids at the schools. I am proud to be included as part of a team of teachers who are caring, compassionate, and often go the 'extra mile.' I love the flexibility inherent with substitute teaching. 

I am at peace with my relationships. I know that there are important reasons for every relationship I have and have had with people in my life, whether such relationships be positive and uplifting, or challenging and frustrating, or perhaps a little of both. I trust that when people choose to move out of my life, or I choose to move out of their lives, that this is for the highest and best good of all concerned. I know that we each have to live our own lives and make our own decisions. Therefore I am at peace with those who shared my life for a time, but have now moved on. I celebrate those relationships which continue to flourish and grow stronger.

I am at peace with where I live. For much of my life I have been decidedly restless, always waiting for the next adventure and what lies 'around the corner.' For the first time in a long, long time I am happy with where I live. That said, I am open to wherever the future will take Chris and I for our highest and best good, including changing residence or geographic location. But until that happens (if, indeed, it eventually does happen), I am enjoying right where I am...in the rural northeast; at one with the mountains and the forest surrounding our home; at one with the land.

I know I could continue writing about other ways I am 'at peace,' but what I've listed are among the major biggies in my life. I'm sure that other folks can come up with ways that they, too, are at peace...or not. I find that aiming to be at peace is a continual process. It involves paying attention. I do best when I check in with my feelings and am honest about what I find. These days, when I find myself agitated and NOT at peace in any given situation, I don't just accept it as a given. Instead, I ask myself why I'm feeling this way. I ponder the possible reasons. I realize that I'm the one responsible for how I react in various circumstances and remind myself that I am not responsible for the way others act. Most importantly, I act on how best to bring peace back into my life. Doing so is healthy on all levels. Doing so is not selfish; it is essential for well-being and ultimate happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully stated, Jenny. Peace is the path and peace is the goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. Your comment is much appreciated.

      Delete