To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

FOTS' Ordination/Graduation!!!!

 On May 31, 2012 I graduated alongside my beloved fellow classmates from Fellowships Of The Spirit's (FOTS) "School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy," a 2-year program that ranks as one of my all-time, top, positive, life-changing experiences. What a wonderful journey it has been!! I am now a fully Ordained Minister in the Spiritualist Church AND a Certified Metaphysician. I am so very grateful to have taken part in such an incredible program and wouldn't have wanted to get my foundational training anywhere else in the world. In the above pic, Chris and I are in front of Lily Dale, NY's Spiritual Healing Temple, where the Ordination took place.

Sacred and beautiful described the ceremony. The Temple was filled with friends and family members, all proud of their loved one who had fulfilled the important requirements of the school, ready to lead a life of service in whatever way was for their highest and best good. I shall never forget how proud I felt as I walked with my classmates into the Temple, singing "Home Again." The only thing I worried about was that I'd begin crying with the emotion of it all! Well, I also prayed I wouldn't trip! As we knelt at the front of the Temple for Ordination, mentors and fellow classmates laid their hands on our heads and shoulders to demonstrate their support and care. LOVE enveloped us all.   

Pictured above is Reverend Elaine Thomas, Co-Founder and Director of Fellowships of the Spirit. Words alone cannot adequately describe the love I feel for this woman. There were many FABULOUS instructors during our two years of classes, but for me personally, Rev. Elaine's mediumship instruction topped the list. Such a bounty of helpful information was taught! What I inhaled deeply at the school has more than prepared me to be a compassionate, ethical, and loving Minister, capable of facilitating readings that are clear and accurate, and for the highest and best good of any client.
 
When you call or visit the FOTS' office in Lily Dale, NY, you'll more than likely be greeted by one or both of these two lovely sisters, Della and DeDe. My visits to FOTS were never complete unless I went to the office for hugs! They are the 'salt of the earth' and so beautiful in all ways. Chris and I enjoyed spending the graduation afterglow party with them.
 
Roberta and I! We were roomies at Cindie's and Don's "Sunset View Guest Home," in Lily Dale for 2 years. Roberta is dear to me and oh-so-treasured. I am very grateful she is my friend. We sure did have a lot of fun after class!! I'll never forget our 'light shows.'  And I'll always fondly remember Monica and Jeff visiting with us regularly, not to mention other classmates who occasionally stopped by our 'end' room.

I highly recommend Sunset View if you're needing a place to stay in Lily Dale. Here's the pertinent info: Sunset View Guest Home, 11 Cleveland Avenue, (716) 384-4035.

Thank you to ALL who helped make it possible for me to attend and graduate from FOTS...Chris being thanked first and foremost, because without his love and support it would have been much more difficult to manifest my dreams. Many thanks, as well, to Marie for driving me to and from school. And to Susan for being the best small-group mentor one could ever ask for! And to Angie for picking me up and taking me back to the airport during one session. And to Carrie for picking me up from the airport on graduation week. And Janice, oh mentor and friend, I am and shall always be grateful for your guidance and friendship. And Monica, who through her herbal tinctures helped me to become healthy after the pneumonia and subsequent infections. And I can't forget Lee, who told me about FOTS in the first place, and graduated in the class before me. And to all the friends, family, and even folks I didn't know who allowed me to facilitate readings and healings for them. I thank all those who gave love and encouragement all along the road leading towards Ordination. I am so very grateful.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenny! You are beautiful, inside and out. Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with us. Wishing you love and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy! You're a sweetheart of a woman! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Dear Jenny,

    I can honestly say FOTS has been an incredible inspiration in helping you become that which you are most passionate about. You have on many occasions spoke of their professionalism and personal friendship which I can honestly say has enriched your life immeasurably. The pictures prove it!

    You are a tremendous healer and gifted psychic reader. You've already helped and uplifted so many people and yet your journey has just begun.

    This blog was born out of your own struggle to inherently accept the gifts you were born with. Congratulations, you did it!!!!!

    Love your friend,
    Janice xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you with all of my heart, dearest Janice! We've been together for quite some time now...through the many ups and downs...and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Sending much love to you, my friend, now and always!
      Jenny xoxoxo!

      Delete