To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tackle Your Fears


Susan was my small group mentor for all of the two years that I attended Fellowships Of The Spirit (FOTS). I consider our coming together as a true gift. When I first met her I could tell that we had much in common, and that which we didn't have in common would and did teach me to look at things with an open mind and heart. Hugs, Susan!

On one of the last days of school, Susan could tell that I was fearful and downright upset about a decision I was in the thick of pondering. At break, she asked me to join her so we could have a chat. She began by asking me to consider my responses to the set of questions/suggestions below. I took notes and by doing so, took active participation through the writing down of my answers. I've found out that the Universe pays close attention, particularly to active participation!

1) State your fear. If worried, include what it is that you're worried about.

2) List resolutions that could help to alleviate your fears. Note that there may very well be more than one resolution. You may want to include what it is that you would do and what it is that you would not do.

3) Ask yourself if you believe that these resolutions could relieve you from your fear and worry. When you ask if you believe, decide either yes or no for each resolution listed. State an affirmation(s) that reinforces your positive beliefs, such as: I believe...; or I am convinced that...; or I know...; etc.

4) List, in order of importance, what you actively plan to do to clear the particular fear and worry from your life. Consider beginning with: I WILL... You can even give a timeline and include when it is you will do something.

5) State an affirmation(s) that includes something very positive about yourself; your character; your attributes; etc., and how you are equipped/capable of tackling your fear/worry. Consider writing this affirmation down and posting it somewhere (such as your bathroom mirror or on your refrigerator) so that you can say and reinforce it daily. An example would be: I am confident. I know how to take care of myself. Etc...

I believe that Susan's exercise is powerful! I believe it can help many people to tackle their fears and worries. Thank you, Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment