To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rob Brezsny - Astrologer

My friend, The Herbalist, hipped me to yet another wonderful Astrologer that I'm excited to share with readers of my blog. His name is Rob Brezsny. And while I most often prefer 'full' astrological horoscopes that take into account my whole chart...such as what one can get for free at astro.com...I do love a witty, intelligently written, spot-on, Sun-sign-only horoscope, too.

You can get Rob's newsletter which includes his weekly horoscopes for free here: Rob Brezsny's Free Weekly Horoscopes. Nice!

2 comments:

  1. I love Rob Brezny's approach. Always reminds me not to take life too seriously. I've been following him for years since he's syndicated in a local free paper in my hometown, Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful input, Shonna! I find Rob's take on astrology to be delightfully refreshing!

    ReplyDelete