To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Miracle

A miracle occurred in our home yesterday. Plain and simple as that. Chris picked me up from my substitute teaching job near to 3:00 pm. Good man that he is, he said he had dinner and a hot cuppa tea ready and waiting for me. My musician husband had to scoot off to Boston for a gig, so he simply dropped me off and headed out. There was my meal, steaming hot and smelling delicious. I ate. Then I sat on the couch so our most excellent black cat, Chloe, could get lap-comfortable and receive her Reiki healing that she loves. I fell asleep for awhile with the Chlo keeping me warm. When I woke up I ventured upstairs to the computer and to change into more comfortable clothes.

About 4:15 pm I came downstairs. Something smelled different, but nothing awful or anything. Then my eye caught the light on the stove. The oven was on. I opened the oven door and there were cookies that Chris must have started about 2:30 pm that I knew nothing about. I quickly turned off the oven. The cookies were black but there was NO SMOKE and NO FIRE and NO TERRIBLE BURNT ODOR. No smoke alarm went off. Those cookies had been baking at 350 degrees for near upon 2 hours.

The only repercussion of this was that my eyes stung for several hours after I discovered the cookies.

Now make no mistake, I have wonderful Guides. And I know that Angels are ever on the alert to help in true emergencies. But when the realization hit how this was another miracle, I was and am in nothing short of awe. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! It's clear I'm not meant to experience a fire disaster in this lifetime. For let's face it, two hours of cream of wheat raisin cookies baking in a 350 degree oven for 2 hours would have most definitely caused a disaster otherwise.

Here is a post about a previous miracle along the same 'line' as above: Lesson In Miracles. I'm reminded that I shall have to write up another incident that comes to mind where I was saved from a fire back when I was a teenager. I'll do that soon. In the meantime, I'm counting each and every one of my blessings...   

2 comments:

  1. Your miracles are truly gifts from the angels, Jenny, but as you are one of them, it is no surprise. If we can have faith that they are there for us, then they always will be. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, dear Nancy! As I read your words, a power surge of energy traveled up my spine. Hugs! Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete