To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

No Expectations

Recently I found myself alone in the house. Often in solitude important, life changing, lightbulb moments occur for me. Seemingly out of the blue (Thank you, oh trio of Guides! I heard your call for action!) I got the idea to call or write 6 people who I was estranged from...or said another way, I contacted 6 people I was 'out of touch' with, the reason-for and root of which stemmed from one or both of us in each, individual case. I somehow knew that the most important outcome of this decision was to not expect any outcome at all from the folks I contacted. What was essential was to move positively forward by extending a proverbial handshake of peace, love, and in some cases, forgiveness. Of course, I, too, would love to be forgiven for all that I did to contribute to said estrangements, but whether or not my reaching out was accepted and returned-in-kind is really beside the point. And let's face it, we're not all hearing the same 'call' at the same time, and just because it was my time to make a move, there should be no expectation from me that others are willing to do the same. So deeds done. It was the right thing to do for me. It makes for a good ending to what's turned out to be a very difficult 2012, and a GREAT beginning for 2013!

An interesting 'extra'...A day or so after my above decision to move forward, this happened...I've copied it from a post I wrote on Facebook:

At first Chris' decision made no sense. He had a haircut appointment in 15 minutes but he suggested we go to the Goodwill, my FAVORITE place to shop in Bennington, VT, prior to. I was going to suggest going after the haircut appointment, but I kept quiet. Just as we were getting out of the car to go into the Goodwill, I saw a friend who I've not seen nor been in touch with since 1987. AND, we got to meet one of her 6 children, who we never knew. A delight on all counts! Of course Chris' decision made sense. Of course!!!



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to start the new year, Jenny. Our loving vibrations can have so many positive effects. We may not see them, or ever know of them. But they are beneficial to all of us. Loving blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Nancy! Blessings to you and your family on this New Year's Eve. May 2013 be wonderful in all ways! xoxox

    ReplyDelete