To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Important Notice About Readings

I've received the tap on the shoulder...the nudge from Spirit...to make my Skype/phone Psychic Mediumship and Tarot readings more affordable so that they can be of help to more people worldwide. Therefore, I am going back to $50 for a 30-minute reading and $100 for an hour-long reading. This is the same pricing I had when I was in second-year seminary. I trust that I am here to be of service to Spirit and if this helps me to do so, then Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment