To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Expectation

"I am open to the guidance of synchronicity, and do not let expectations hinder my path." 
~ Dalai Lama

As a Psychic Medium, I often meet clients who expect a particular loved one to come through in a reading. I begin mediumship readings by explaining that I don't fabricate Spirit, nor do I "make" them come through, for I cannot do so and would not want to do so. I do not hold the control-keys of who comes through and who does not. That said, when intentions are set for the highest and best good of the client, a crossed over Spirit(s) often comes through, although it may not be the Spirit(s) that the client expected. More often than not, the client understands and accepts this outcome, but sometimes the client gets upset. In rare cases, a client does not want to honor the Spirit who came through, refusing to hear about what that Spirit chooses to communicate. Thankfully this is not the norm, for it's my feeling that we should honor and thank whoever communicates with us from the Other Side, trusting that they have come for our highest and best good.

A wonderful story illustrates this point, although it has to do with an animal instead of a person who came through in a mediumship reading. It was near the end of the client's reading and with only a few minutes left, I asked her if she had any final questions. Noticeably embarrassed, she shyly asked if I saw or heard from her beloved cat that recently crossed over. I took a few deep breaths and immediately saw a beautiful white cat. When I described the cat for her she looked deeply disappointed because it did not match the description of her cat. I asked if she or someone she knew ever had a deaf, white cat. "No," was the answer, as her eyes sadly lowered. I telepathically asked the cat if it could give me more information. The cat turned its head and I saw that it had two different colored eyes. I relayed this info to the client. She nearly fell off her chair. Not long ago, where she worked as a volunteer at an animal shelter, there was a very sick white cat with two different colored eyes. Unfortunately, the cat had to be put down. I let the client know that the cat wanted to thank her for her loving kindness and gentle care prior to crossing over. Tears welled up in the client's eyes. She was so very grateful. Then, another cat came through and I was told it was "agouti." I saw that this cat had striped tiger patterning on its coat. Sure enough, it was the client's beloved pet who had recently crossed over. I knew personally that agouti coloring in a rabbit was often gray and brown, resembling a wild rabbit. It was interesting that this cat used the same term and was visibly proud of having done so. This turned out to be the exact coloring of the client's cat. 

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
~Maya Angelou

That goes for animals, too!    

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Jenny. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely quote by Maya Angleou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your link on Aeclectic Tarot! Wanted to share enthusiasm for Tarot blogging :) Of course mine is http://gnostictarotcards.blogspot.com Glad to see more Tarot Blogs on the net. Good Job!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Tim! I'll head over and check your blog out, as well.

      Delete
  4. Interested in tarot:) I hope this blog will provide me with some useful information;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes to you, Marko, on your Tarot journey.

      Delete