To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Important Announcement Regarding Readings

Today I have made a huge commitment to who I am...a psychic medium... and what I do...serve Spirit by facilitating readings. I have decided that I will now offer readings not just in the evenings and on weekends, but also during the weekdays. Therefore, Skype and phone readings can now be scheduled beginning at 9 am during the weekdays and weekends. Also, I'll be able to give readings 'on the spot' if I've an opening when you call...not unlike 'walk ins' except that the reading is done either on the phone or via Skype. It's time for me to take the leap, allowing for The Spiritual Spider, LLC to grow. This schedule will happily allow for my astrology studies AND beadwork, as well. Please do check out the always excellent and affordable pricing for readings (see right sidebar in red text). And as always, I am at various 'in person' events, too, if you prefer your reading face-to-face:   
In-Person Happenings For 2013

If you've received a reading from me that was helpful and meaningful, please tell your friends and family. Perhaps it's been awhile since you've scheduled your own reading. How about giving the gift of a reading to someone you care about? I welcome the opportunity to read for YOU and YOURS! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment