To schedule a Psychic Mediumship or Tarot reading via phone or Skype, please scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog and look for the red text. Additionally, Rev. Jeannine is scheduling private Reading Gatherings, Private Home Group Readings, and Housecalls, where she will travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. Please see Reading Testimonials to see if Rev. Jeannine is the right Psychic Medium for you. To see reviews of Rev. Jeannine's readings on Best Psychic Directory, please see Reading Reviews.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Private Psychic Mediumship Readings, Tarot Readings, and Reading Gatherings

I'm ALWAYS available to schedule Skype or phone readings (see red text as you scroll down the right sidebar of this weblog), as well as private Reading Gatherings, where I travel to your home to facilitate readings for you and your guests. However, I'm presently cutting down and, in some cases, temporarily eliminating a lot of my "In Person" Happenings such as Psychic Fairs, especially ones that are upwards of 7 hours round trip away from me. Why? Because I'm serious about working on my second book, with a goal to complete it within a year from now. Working with the Dragon Naturally Speaking software is going wonderfully and the more I use it, the better I understand how to efficiently make the most of it. So please know that I'm most definitely facilitating private readings and private Reading Gatherings (called psychic parties by many), but you may not be seeing me at Psychic Fairs on Long Island, in Connecticut, etc. for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment